Entrepreneurs are further divided in such kinds social entrepreneurs are one of them. Social entrepreneurs drive social innovation and transformation in various fields including education, health, environment and enterprise development. lets know it in a better way:
A social entrepreneur is a leader or pragmatic visionary who:
- Achieves large-scale, systematic and sustainable social change through a new invention , a different approach, a more rigorous application of known technologies or strategies, or a combination of these.
- Focuses first. And foremost on the social and/ or ecological value creation and tries to optimise the financial value creation and tries to optimise the financial value creation.
- Innovates by finding a new product, a new service, or a new approach to a social problem.
- Continuously refines adapts approach in response to a feedback.
- Combines the characteristics represented by Richard Branson and Mother Teresa
Other than that normally we can say social prenuers are those whose main focus is serving society or they work according to the society to earn money or other incentives
Example of social preneurship are:
ERC: Affordable eye-care
Ummeed child development centre: Early childhood development
Snehadeeep: Computer training for the differently – abled
Need any help?
If you require any business related help or other guidance than read our business blog on www.cutevamp.com
Or contact us on: +919587406557 (India)