It the action or the process of transferring the ownership of a document. We can also say it is the method by which people make or settle differences.
There are different stages of negotiation:
- PREPARATION: Before any process there must be everything prepared for getting the idea more clearly.
- DISCUSSION: During this stage, a person should discuss his plan to resolve the issues and to make it more effective.
- CLARIFICATION OF GOALS: If the goal and vision are clear the work and process will be very effective.
- NEGOTIATE TO ACHIEVE A WIN-WIN RESULT: In this stage you must focus on negotiating towards attaining outcome in a win-win condition in which both the parties will be satisfied.
- AGREEMENT: Agreement can be made after satisfying both the parties and making the views common from both sides.
- IMPLEMENTATION OF COURSE OF ACTION: It is this the stage of performing action here actually the work is being done by the parties or they take steps toward implementing the action.
Need any help?
If you require any business related help or other guidance than read our business blog on www.cutevamp.com
Or contact us on: +919587406557 (India)