- It leads to more efficient resource allocation and lower cost per unit of output as the market becomes bigger and broader to exercise economies of scale, etc.
- Non- economic advantage like Political. Social and cultural advantages to be gained by fostering trade in international organisations like WTO, etc.
- It allows the transfer of knowledge, technologies and information between trading partners. It enables the countries to specialisation which increases the world output and standard of living.
- Hiring professional staffs to launch international trade is timely and costly to do.
- Modifying product or packaging and develop new promotional material. Incure added administrative costs.
Need Any help??
Our Firm helps small business owner to follow the steps to expand your business in international trade. if you have any questions or query or need any professional advise.
freely you can contact us:
Phone: +91 958-740-6557 (India)
email address: CuteVamp911@gmail.com