Recruitment or hiring process is the most important and contributing process for an organisation. A manager is responsible for hiring proper number and qualities of people but due to some reasons they fail to hire a proper match of people for the posts such as:
- Failure to prepare: Most of the times managers skip and fails to maintain a proper procedure of hiring employees and because of that they have to face a poor output. so pre planing or pre preparation of the recruitment process is must to be done while hiring new staff in the company.
- Being too narrow: While hiring employees managers need not be too narrow for selecting people for his company. He must choose particular broader concepts and need to follow them properly. broader concept must be followed for every topic and subject or we can say while choosing people all the things which are considered of a broader and wide concept and must be relatable with the subject of their position we are hiring for.
- Trusting first impression: In the recruitment process a manager and the employee goes through different processes but some manager take it too easy to hire someone by his first impression whereas a manager must verify that person twice or thrice.
- Lack of transparency: Transparency refers to trustable and direct communication. Before going for the selection of staff a manager must ensure the transparency between the company and the employees. every aspect must be clear with the new staff or team members they should correctly and fully known to your prospect and business idea.
- Skipping reference checking: Managers mostly skip reference checking which is the most important step because it will confirm and will give you feedback about your employee. you can ask their friends and family about their behaviour and other things which can influence the output of your company. other than that you must be known to the fact that why they left their previous job if any.
So every manager must keep these criteria’s while selecting people as employees for their company/organisation.
Need any help?
If you require any business related help or other guidance than read our business blog on www.cutevamp.com
Or contact us on: +919587406557 (India)