- Be yourself: One must always be authentic, there is no need to act fake. Being yourself will make your employees trust and faith in you easily.
- Create transparency in culture: There must be a transparent culture in your team to make the output more productive. It directly means that all members must be clear with all the business ideas clearly.
- Ask for feedback and opinions: A team can be managed properly by getting feedbacks from all the members and proper steps must be taken to improve the negatives of the team and their processing.
- Appreciate good work: A perfect team leader always appreciates the good work done by his team members to motivate him and others for more productive response.
- Create stress free and Burdon free environment: There must be a Burdon free environment for the team members to work freely and by this they can perform better without any worries.
- Take every individual together: In a team every individual must be treated equal.
- Give opportunity to every member: – Every team member must be given equal chance to perform tasks to prove their talent and hard work while focusing on increasing the productivity.
- Give them freedom and autonomy: In a team all the members must be free of doing some of the tasks and they must have some rights so they can perform well.
- Take suggestions and appreciate: Every member must be allowed to give suggestions and opinions for making them feel connected.
- Maintain proper communication and measure the result: In a team proper communication must be there to make the team members feel like connected and relatable with the team.
Author: Savi Setia
About author : I love to enhance my skill by practicing ,genuinely I am very much interested in connecting and learning new things from new people.
Pursuing B Com (HONS), RNB Global University